Sunday, July 4, 2010

Why on earth a blog?!

We decided, at long last, to start a blog. Why? Because we're convinced it will help in our healing. And maybe, while we're at it, we can fight the stigma and myths that have surrounded DID for years.

We haven't worked all the kinks out yet, so please be patient. Among other things, we're trying to figure out how best to post. How much info to share. Having one official "blogger" or each having their own voice.

Ok, apparently own voices is winning by a long shot. So now, in different fonts? Colors? Just names?

Geez. Tracy here, for whoever actually reads this crap. You don't have to make it so f-ing complicated. Just let us say what we want to say, however we want to say it. Yeah, yeah, as long as it doesn't violate terms of service or whatever. It doesn't have to replace the journals, just stuff we can share with the world, y'know? And hey, if people learn that this is real and we ain't makin it up and this ain't no false memories bullsh*t (I'm bein nice with my words, see), then all the better. Just LET GO and stop tryin to control everything. K?


Uh... Ok. I guess what we do need is some sort of brief description of who might be writing here. I think I'll do that in a separate post. And now Tracy's mad at me. What can I say? I'm the planner, the practical one. My name's Chris (female). We'll introduce ourselves in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment