Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm supposed to be sleeping

but I'm not sleepy yet. I took all the body's nighttime meds, which includes sleeping meds, and I promised T (husband) that I would stay out to make sure the meds effects didn't get all wonky on other alters. Apparently one of them fell off the bed recently. And it's a tall sort of bed!

So I'm here and waiting to feel sleepy but I'm not so I'm checking out blogs and email and all manner of things to keep me awake and active and sucked into the dreaded Screen Time. Which will totally help me fall asleep, right? Of course right!

Oh, and I just started playing some energizing, inspirational songs, so that will help too. (hee hee)

Chris finally went inside and said she was going to sleep. She woke once, briefly, to remind me to prepare a contract for a potential client so it can be sent on Tuesday. Always work, with that one. I like to play, too. Like, sending your outside kids out to the car to get their library books, and then when they open the door, *bam!* hit the panic key on the key fob and see what happens. Kids running, hands over their ears, looking panicked "What did I do???" until they saw me with the key fob and a big smile. Then they got kind of funny-mad and shook their fingers at me in admonishment. It was too cute!

So why am I here, on this blog, not like, here in this body or here in this world. I guess I wanted to say hi. I hadn't written yet and I'm sitting in bed and the laptop is right here... so.... Hi!

~Shea

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. Yes, I get the being up late thing looking at blogs. For me, I see that as a huge positive though. It means I chose to do something healthy and healing for me.

    ReplyDelete